- The Lane Room (Ellison 3824)
- Identity Speaker Series
- PS 595 Event
The authors of the new book Global Mixed Race (New York University Press) will participate in a Roundtable on the subject. The authors are:
- G. Reginald Daniel, UCSB Sociology
- Adrienne Edgar, UCSB History
- Paul Spickard, UCSB History
- Lily Anne Y. Welty Tamai, Japanese American National Museum
Discussant: Ingrid Dineen Wimberly, University of La Verne
This roundtable will focus on the recently published volume Global Mixed Race (NYU Press, 2014), which analyzes racial and ethnic mixing in contexts ranging from Germany and Okinawa to Kazakhstan and Brazil. Several of the book’s authors will be on hand to discuss their contributions to the volume. Chapters are posted on the RFG website.
Sponsored by the IHC’s Identity Studies RFG.
PS 595 Credit